The library Director and staff enjoy being involved and invested in the community. We are available to visit your organization or place of business or we can reserve time for your group or organization to come to the library.
Here are some of the ways that we have worked with the community:
- Public speaking at civic organizations such as Rotary Club, Optimists Club, PTO's, Civic Associations.
- Special storytimes at daycare centers and preschools.
- Book talks at community book groups and church book groups.
- Computer classes at the Quadrangle.
- School visits to the library.
- Special tours of the library to learn about all of our resources.
We would be delighted to come to your group or organization for any reason. There is a great deal to know about the library--you may be surprised by the resources, programs, and services we have.
If unsure who to contact about your specific needs, contact Michele Caesar, at 610-446-3082, extension 211 or by email at email@example.com.