Your support makes a difference!
With individual donations from community members like you, we’ve had one of our busiest and best summers ever.
- Busiest Day = July 10th with 1,080 visitors
- Judy Wicks + HTFL + Oakmont Farmers Market + HPED = 1 great local author bash
- Philadelphia Zoo + 300 attendees = A lot of monkey-ing around!
- Total Circulation of Materials in July = 37,368 items
- 397 fans + 11 creators + 2 book stores + 15 staff = HTFL Comic
- Con Jazz + bossa nova + local talent = Free summer concert series
- 844 readers + 2,266 books + 332,672 minutes read = AMAZING!