First, thank you to all of our current and past volunteers. Your gift of time and talents are one of the ingredients that make HTFL a great place.
Volunteers are essential to fulfilling the library's mission "to provide you with resources, programs, and services that enhance and enrich your life." Our volunteers span the ages of teens on up and they work side-by-side with the staff in many different capacities. Our volunteers are valued and respected for their time, talents, dedication, and commitment to the library and the community.
Examples of volunteer opportunities at the library include:
- Helping sort books for the Friends' book sale
- Preparing books for our outreach programs
- Assist with library programs
- Clerical work
- Help maintain the shelves
- Assist with summer reading clubs
- Deliver material to our H.O.M.Express customers
- Advocate for the library
- Serving on the board or a board committee
Advantages of becoming a library volunteer include:
- Acquiring new skills
- Expanding your social horizons
- Serving in your own neighborhood
- Keeping up with the latest books
- Helping, and being appreciated for it
- Placing personal book orders at a discount
- Bragging that you volunteer for one of the best organizations in the area
Please contact Donna Reeves, Business Manager, by phone 610-446-3082, extension 212, or by email at
for more information.
|Adult Volunteer Application.pdf||93.94 KB|