Currently, HTFL is seeking teens to volunteer as Library pages this summer.
Responsibilities will include putting away library materials, assisting in maintaining order in the collection, and working directly with library staff on special projects.
- Ages 13 and older
- Available to volunteer at least twice weekly between the weeks of June 17th and August 23rd
- Available to attend Teen Volunteer Orientation and Training on either Monday, June 10th at 6:30pm or Saturday, June 15th at 11am.
To become a volunteer:
- Complete a Teen Volunteer Application. Download the application and print it out or pick one up at the library.
- Have the application signed by your parent or guardian if you are under 18.
- Return the application to Ms. Donna Reeves, Business Manager, in the Administration Office.
|Teen Volunteer Application.pdf||106.81 KB|