Currently, HTFL is seeking teens to volunteer as Library pages this summer.
Responsibilities will include putting away library materials, assisting in maintaining order in the collection, and working directly with library staff on special projects.
- Ages 13 and older
- Available to volunteer at least twice weekly between the weeks of June 23rd and August 29th
- The Teen Volunteer Orientation and Training has been postponed. Applicants will be personally contacted with the new dates and times.
Available to attend Teen Volunteer Orientation and Training on either May 28th, 6:30-8pm or May 31st 10:30am-12pm.
To become a volunteer:
- Complete a Teen Volunteer Application. Download the application and print it out or pick one up at the library.
- Have the application signed by your parent or guardian if you are under 18.
- Return the application to Ms. Donna Reeves, Business Manager, in the Administration Office.
|Teen Volunteer Application.pdf||106.81 KB|