Becoming a volunteer helps to fulfill your community service requirements, looks great on a college application, and helps us to sustain the important work we do for the Community. Help the library realize its mission by volunteering!
The Library is seeking teens to volunteer as Library pages this summer. Responsibilities will include putting away library materials, assisting in maintaining order in the collection, and working directly with library staff on special projects.
- Ages 13 and older
- Available to volunteer at least twice a week between the weeks of June 22nd and August 29th
- Available to attend the orientation and training on June 10th 6-7:30pm OR June 18th 3:00-4:30pm.
To become a volunteer:
- Complete a Teen Volunteer Application. Download the application and print it out or pick one up at the library.
- Have the application signed by your parent or guardian if you are under 18.
- Return the application to Ms. Michele Caesar, Administrative Services Manager, in the Administration Office.