HTFL is proud to be a Family Place Library. Family Place Libraries™ is a network of children's librarians nationwide who believe that literacy begins at birth, and that libraries can help build healthy communities by nourishing healthy families. A joint initiative of Middle Country Public Library and Libraries for the Future, the Family Place Libraries network currently includes more than 220 sites in 24 states and continues to grow. Learn more about Family Place Libraries today!
We would like to thank our current and past Community Resource Professionsals for their assistance in this important program:
- Jerry O'Leary - Music Therapist, MusicWorks
- Zaire Durant-Young - Speech Pathologist, Easter Seals of SE Pennsylvania
- Amy Burns - Baby/Toddler Sign Language Instructor, Hear Me Sign
- Fran Alloway - Nutritionist, Penn State Cooperative Extension of Delaware County
- Torrey Creed, Child Development Expert
- Cathy Weiss, Speech Pathologist
Funding and support for Family Place at HTFL has been provided by the Delaware County Library System and LSTA.