The library does not have regular computer classes scheduled at this time.
However, we can provide introductory lessons one-on-one through our Book-A-Librarian program. Please contact the Reference Department to find out more or to schedule an appointment. Possible lessons include:
- Introduction to Email
- Introduction to iPad
- Introduction to the Internet
- Borrowing library eBooks and eMagazines
- Using Online Library Resources
- Introduction to Microsoft Word
- Introduction to Microsoft Power Point
- Introduction to Microsoft Excel
For online computer practice try these tutorials:
The Palm Beach County Library's Mousercise tutorial.
Microsoft Office 2016
Setting up an Email Account
The reference staff has prepared a tutorial on how to set up an email account with Yahoo.com. Stop by the reference desk to pick up the tutorial or click here for a pdf copy.
Questions? Contact the Reference Department at 610-446-3082 x201 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.