The Hub, aka Computer Lab
HTFL is pleased to provide the community with "The Hub," a multi purpose room that houses desktop wireless computers available for public use that acts as a computer lab. Please note that the room is open for computer usage when there is not a program or community group using the space. There are 18 additional public internet computers available for use in the library.
Procedures for using the "computer lab":
- Customers MUST sign in at the Children’s Room Desk and present a VALID library card.
- Customers are entitled to ONE 1-HOUR session per day.
- Customers MUST use the computer to which they are assigned.
- All customers MUST place time card in provided pocket on computer monitor.
- All print jobs MUST be paid for at the Children’s